Personal Tax and Returns
Many individuals are required to make a return of income annually to HM Revenue and Customs. However with strict deadlines, costly penalties imposed by the Self-Assessment regime and constant changes and alterations to the tax system, we understand that help is often needed to avoid unnecessary tax costs.
Not only can we assist in the preparation and submission of returns, our fully computerised tax department helps us monitor these deadlines and keeps our clients informed of payments and refunds due.
Arising from a wide range of experience and research facilities we are also able to deal with problematic cases or one-off assignments.
Personal tax services are available both for business owners and private individuals including:
- All aspects of Self-Assessment
- Dealing with Tax Returns
- Tax enquiries
- Computation of liabilities
- Tax disputes
- Correspondence with HMRC
- Inheritance tax planning
- Tax Investigation Fees Protection
Tax Returns can be completed for:
- Individuals and sole traders
- Limited Companies.
The self-assessment regime is full of penalties and HMRC enquiry powers are extensive. It’s important that:
- Returns are correctly completed
- They are filed on time
- All backup records are retained for the appropriate period of time.
As well as the completion of your return we can assist with:
- Advice on your tax liabilities
- Claims and Reliefs available
- Negotiating with the Collector if necessary
- Identifying suitable tax planning opportunities
- Completing all the necessary tax computations
- Dealing with all correspondence from HMRC, taking the worry away from you.