Compliance with VAT is complex. Investigations by the VAT Man can be intense - all the more important that your VAT returns are completed correctly.
How to file VAT returns
There are three methods we can use to assist in completion of VAT returns:
- Let us do your book-keeping and we complete the return from there
- Give us your books and we’ll complete the return for you
- Provide training on how to complete your return.
When is VAT due?
Your VAT return filing deadline is the 7th of the month following the end of the month after your VAT period end date. So a 31st March VAT period end would have a filing deadline of 7th May. We complete VAT returns in good time to ensure you avoid any penalties.
In addition we can assist with:
- Applying for VAT registration
- Advice on the VAT schemes suitable to your business
- VAT planning
- Dealing with any disputes that arise with HM Revenue and Customs
- Attendance at VAT inspections.